We are seeking an Explosives Engineer to support the drilling & blasting program to improve mine to mill total cost per ton.
- Blast layout and design coordination with vendors aligned with mine plans to achieve targeted KPI’s
- Mitigation of adverse impacts to neighbors and the community through coordination with vendors and site management
- KPI administration to include: drill and blast activities, oversize production, pit equipment cycle times, and crushing plant production rates to identify and lead improvement initiatives aimed at complete process optimization
- Drilling and blasting regulation and company policies compliance
- Production Process assessments
- Bachelor’s degree required – Mining or Explosives Engineering preferred
- Minimum 2+ years Explosives and Mining Operations Experience or Postgraduate Degree
- Proficient with 3D blast design software(s) and integration with smart drills preferred
- Knowledgeable of mine planning software(s) a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
REASON TO ENTRY OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, etc)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Time: 7:30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
* Contact: Mr. John Nguyễn, Tel: 0084 94 998 0634
* Address: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: https://tuloc.com.vn/
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your sheet metal fabrication/production work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position title in your subject line.