We are looking for a reliable HR manager to join our team! Do you want to join a team that puts employee experience, welfare, and building an inclusive culture at the forefront of everything they do? If so then read on!
- Provide administrative support to the regional recruitment process
- Manage the training database and provide support to the Regional Training Consultant
- Support with the onboarding of all new starters
- Deal with visas and other HR paperwork
- Act as the regional contact for Payroll, answering all queries as needed
- Creating letters and minute taking for colleague meetings
- Ensuring departmental compliance, including Data protection
- Regularly produce reports or statements to advice provided to managers and employees
Requirements and qualifications:
- Required Education: Bachelor’s/Undergraduate Degree
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Has experience in managing recruitment processes and delivering responsive and effective support and advice to recruiting managers
- Can develop and write engaging intranet articles, FAQs, guidance notes and support tools for the target audience.
- A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
REASON TO ENTER OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, and health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, etc)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, and advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province
Time: 7:30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
* Contact: Mr. John Nguyễn, Tel: 0084 94 998 0634
* Address: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: https://tuloc.com.vn/
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your accounting work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position title in your subject line.