We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Accounting Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Train new employees
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
Accounting Manager requirements and qualifications:
- 5 – 7 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
REASON TO ENTRY OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, etc)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province
Time: 7:30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
* Contact: Mr. John Nguyễn, Tel: 0084 94 998 0634
* Address: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: https://tuloc.com.vn/
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your accounting work, to email@example.com. Please reference the position title in your subject line.