At Tu Loc Cooperative, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customers and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eyes for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
REASON TO ENTRY OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, Date of incorporation)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Time: 7.30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your marketing work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position title in your subject line.