QUARRY GENERAL MANAGER
We are seeking a Quarry General Manager who is to manage the quarry in such a manner that sufficient quantities and quality of aggregates are produced to meet the Internal and external customer demands. Ensure that mine operations are conducted in a safe manner that meets company requirements. Operate the mine in an environmentally sound manner within the established budget.
- Follow and enforce Mine Safety and Health Administration rules and regulations, actively promulgate and support behavioral safety program though visible leadership.
- Through subordinates, direct and coordinate production activities of the limestone quarry operations to meet production goals the cement plants.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Lead the development of short and medium-term mining plans. Utilize mining software to monitor mine planning and advance.
- Implement process improvement and analysis by utilizing applied engineering techniques. Ensure safe and efficient mining and mineral processing methods, logistics, equipment management, work force utilization, production maximization, and cost reduction.
- Work with other functional leaders to ensure permitting, compliance and regulatory functions are completed as required and consistent with maximizing limestone reserves.
- Develop a high-performance culture fully aligned with the cement, aggregates, and fly ash sales personnel.
- Promote a positive “can do” attitude in the work environment, emphasizing a “make change happen” approach while reinforcing group policies and providing feedback.
- Maintain an open dialog with operations personnel to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Ensure the competence and development of department employees (hourly and salaried) by initiating training, coaching, counseling, mentoring and accountability to respond to items identified in the performance reviews.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s/Undergraduate Degree
- Field of Study Preferred: Geology, Mine Engineering, or related field.
- Required Work Experience: 5-8 years experience as a successful manager of a mine operation. Must be a proven successful quarry manager with experience in aggregate manufacturing or related industry.
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
REASON TO ENTRY OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, etc)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Time: 7:30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your handmade production work, to email@example.com. Please reference the position title in your subject line.