We are seeking an energetic and motivated Materials Manager to manage our materials in stock and in the quarry.
- Determines and/or assists in schedules required to produce customer products within negotiated timelines using a computerized system.
- Plans requirements necessary for materials; capacities for machines and labor hours to meet production schedule.
- Generates production schedules based on customer needs and on-hand inventories.
- Reconciles on-hand inventories with manufacturing/distribution inventories to reduce errors.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and levels for components, raw materials, and purchased parts through cycle counting and regular system maintenance.
- Responsible to maintain accurate inventory storage locations and control with-in the facility.
- Responsible to maintain acceptable inventory levels (turns).
- Provides leadership for local purchasing activities.
- Ensures the accuracy of on-time deliveries, shipping quantities, and tagging/labeling.
- Produces daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding: inventory, supplier ratings, delivery ratings, etc.
- Maintains positive employee relations and addresses issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Production/Inventory Control
- Prefer some time as a Manager/Supervisor
- Knowledge of natural marble/stones/building materials/equipment
- Ability to supervise and direct activities of employees
- Effective use of time and project management tools
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
REASON TO ENTER OUR COMPANY
• Competitive Income Levels (Unlimited Income)
• Opportunity to go abroad many times per year
• Get your 13th-month salary and bonus
• To participate in social insurance, and health insurance right after signing the official labor contract.
• Reward/gift for Tet holidays (New Year, 8th March, 30th April, Mid-Autumn Festival, 2nd September, 20th October, etc)
• Teambuilding, vacation
• Holidays: monthly leave according to the regulations of the State.
• Participating in monthly training programs of the Company.
• Other regimes: medical examination, sickness, birthday, maternity, child allowance, retirement.
• Have the opportunity to be trained to advance the staff, and advance in the work.
PLACE AND WORKING TIME:
Venue: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Time: 7:30 a.m to 17:30 p.m from Monday to Saturday
* Contact: Mr. John Nguyễn, Tel: 0084 94 998 0634
* Address: Dong Hop Commune, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: https://tuloc.com.vn/
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your wood fabrication/production work, to email@example.com. Please reference the position title in your subject line.